Thursday, May 27, 2010

Aiden's 4th birthday!

Hello Hamilton, Spathes, and Williams Clans! I know that most of you have no idea who I am, but I promise I'm not some random weirdo who has hacked into your family blog. My name is Tamara Michelle, and I'm currently engaged to a certain William Price Hamilton that you may or may not be familiar with. :)

I'm actually just posting to share Aiden's birthday with you all! He is getting so big.











In other news, Price and I are coming up on a year now, we are so happy. He is a great guy. I look forward to meeting you all some time!

Have a good day everyone!

3 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

i can't wait to meet you!! Thanks for posting. Sometimes I feel like it's the jessie and kids show, so it's nice to see your family up there as well!

Christy said...

This is Christy, Jessie and Morgan's sister in law... So I am not a Hamilton, but I feel I can say welcome to the family! Cute post!

T. M. said...

Thanks guys! I enjoy your posts Jessie, your kids are so adorable!