HI Everyone!!
This has been a fun week for us - it is always a blessing to have a new baby come into the family - and in the same week I get to see my sis - I guess Heavenly Father is really dishing out the blessings on me!! So - the birth was great Ash was a real trooper - it is the after that has been hard for her, a special thank you to Jessie for all the help and support with nursing questions. So the stats are as follows: 6lbs 13 oz, 19 1/2 inches long, a temperment like Ashleigh, headstrong at 4 days and she is definately going to five her Mommy a run for her money!! Chris (Ashleigh's boyfriend) is a great Daddy and he seems to really love the role, he is loving and helpful and her birth seems to have opened his eyes to many things.
As for everyone else, Mark and Christy and the kids are great, they are borrowing Amelia to have a new baby fix. Lucas is good dating a new girl - an RN who works in the ER, he is heading back to Iraq in February on the 18th so we need everyone's prayers. Matthew is still going through the background checks for the CHP and is working for a computer company. Mark and I are almost through with the house, the kitchen will be done about the second week of February and then it is all finish up stuff, so far so good.
Well I just want to tell you all I love you, I think we have one of the best extended families in the world. The joke in our house is that girlfriends fall as in love with the family as they do with the boy!! Any day when you are down or when you think you are not blessed - stop and look at this family and know that we really hit the lottery. Michele and I were raised by some great parents and every generation seems to get better and better - Heavenly Father gave us each other and knew how strong we could be together. I will be watching out for your Mom while she is here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment