She is absolutly beautiful just like her mommy! I can hardly wait until Friday!!!
Tim, I left you a message...Amelia is 6 lbs. 14 ounces. The delivery went well and Ashleigh was a trouper. Patti stayed with her throughout the delivery as did Nina and Chris. Ash is tired but doing well and Amelia is going home soon.
fabuloso! You all look fantastic. Ash way to be wonderful. I am so proud of you. Birth is not the easiest thing in the world, but it certainly is worth it! Loves! juice
2 comments:
She is absolutly beautiful just like her mommy! I can hardly wait until Friday!!!
Tim,
I left you a message...Amelia is 6 lbs. 14 ounces. The delivery went well and Ashleigh was a trouper. Patti stayed with her throughout the delivery as did Nina and Chris. Ash is tired but doing well and Amelia is going home soon.
fabuloso! You all look fantastic. Ash way to be wonderful. I am so proud of you. Birth is not the easiest thing in the world, but it certainly is worth it! Loves! juice
Post a Comment