Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Home Sweet Home





Hello all! We are in our new home. The apartment is cleaned and so far I have unpacked the kitchen. I just have to say that all mom's who have moved with three or more kids deserve a medal. I think I get one or two boxes unpacked each day. By the end of the year I should be entirely unpacked at this rate. But enough whining, we do love our new house and Emery is finally getting the quiet nap time she deserves. Meanwhile, Liam and Isa can still play and not get in trouble for waking up their little sister. Small and simple pleasures eh! We hope all is well and are really glad that the whole nursing thing is going so much better. Mom told me your trick and I am impressed. I made a note of it and am sure I will use that trick sometime in the future. Tell everyone hello and I love them. Our phone is off line for a bit. Morgan accidentally plugged the router into a 30volt instead of a 12 and fried it. Oops. So we are waiting for a new router. We love you all and will e-mail out new addressed. Until then, what colors do you think we should paint these two rooms. hee hee

2 comments:

mamachele said...

Start with a good coat of white primer just to get in the house and then try out a couple of colors to see what you like!
love
mom
10 days and counting

Price said...

Why is Liam wearing a coat? I know form personal experience that it doesn't get that cold there!!!! :) Anyway, i am glad to see that you are into your new home and hopefully everything will go well for y'all in the unpacking situation. School is finishing quickly and we are looking forward to next year when we will be either working at a college or desperately searching for something. YEAH!!!!!

Love Ya,
Price