hello to all! We have not been intentionally slacking on the blog, we just...well, ok...I just failed to back up all my photos and lost everything and haven't had the heart to blog. Bummer in a mean way! Oh well, live and learn. Thank goodness for the photos I did blog. That's all I have for the month of December and November. Don't forget your back up!! Well, I am here to tell you all that we have a house. Life is very good! I am also sporting a new do and Emery is sitting up all by herself. Liam is reading and Isa is performing at every possible venue. Her favorite stage is our couch and her favorite material: Suessical. Morgan is working away and trying to figure out how to create more hours in a day. We are doing well and looking forward to the joys of our new home. I however am not so excited about packing again. As I started the other day ago I thought, "Didn't I just unpack all this?" Oh well! We love you all!
3 comments:
Super cute hair!!! Love it!!!
Love
Megan
Love the new look! I have more pictures to send you. I found 4 more on Dad's email. Love you!
By the way sweetie, I love my birthday gift. It was very sweet of you to think of me.
always,
mom
ps - the previous post was mine as well!
Post a Comment