Wednesday, January 03, 2007






Hello to all!!!!!!!
We know that we have been absent form the family blog for a few months now, but we intend to repent and try harder to keep everyone updated on what is going on in our lives. This has been a great holiday season and we have enjoyed being able to visit each of our families. Aiden is growing and changing so much (don't worry mom, we have the photographic evidence to document each change). Sarah and I are steeling ourselves to enter into the final stretch of my time in the Masters program. I have worked really hard on everything, and feel fairly confident about everything. I have the MA exam this semester and am applying for a one-year appointment at BYU-I; Sarah has several projects at home, and is constantly helping Aiden learn new and exciting things. We love you all and missed having Jessie, Morgan, and the kids here (look forward to seeing you next year). We hope that the New Year brings good things for all of you and hope that you experience as much joy as we have.

Love you all,
Price, Sarah, and Aiden

No comments: