Thursday, April 21, 2011

Our crazy little Bean

This is what Maryn was doing while we were doing the dishes before we started dinner. This has become very interesting these last few weeks. We've seen her go from what we dubbed as "the zombie crawl" to pretty much crawling. She has got a fifth tooth coming in on the bottom, if you are keeping track that would make three on the bottom and two on the top. It has been one tooth after another and I don't see any signs of it slowing down. She as well refuses to slow down and that can make life challenging for both Mom and Dad. Now just when you think that is all, just you wait there's more. She can say "dada" and will sign Dad, Mom, and as Audrey tells me they aren't in context but she is starting to get the motor skills thing down. It is all new and very fun. She also told me "No" last night by shaking her head. What can I say we've got just what our parents cursed us with. A little one that is a perfect mixture of all the challenging things that a parent hopes not to get. Well that is about it for the update on Maryn.

Audrey and I are doing well also. She is working hard and is continually showing what a great mother and wife is. I know that both work and home can be equally stressful especially with a husband like me but she manages very well. I am finishing up this semester at UVU and am continuing to fly and work on my helicopter schooling. It is going very well. Stressful but fun.


We love you all,
Tim, Audrey, Maryn and yes even Chewy

2 comments:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

i love it!!!!! she is perfect!

Christy said...

What a CUTIE!