Thursday, April 14, 2011

Skatepark date






Morgan has really been putting in some long hours and to make up for the lost time with the kids, he is making time in the morning for dates. This morning he took Liam to the skate park at 6 am. Can I just say we are so blessed to have such a great man in our lives. He really takes the time to make sure he is filling all our tanks. I only hope we can help return that favor. Anyway, here are some of the pictures they took! Liam LOVED the time spent. I know it's these moments that make the most difference in my children's lives. I love my husband and I love my kids.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Jessie that is so great that Morgan took the time to do this with Liam. I am sure Liam appreciated it so very much!!!