Saturday we went to visit Purdue University. It was beautiful. The campus has been around since the late 1800's. My favorite thing by far though was learning about what Josh is studying. It was FACINATING! I wish Liam would have fit in the van. He would have LOVED it! I learned as much as one toddler chasing mom could learn about nano technology. Unfortunately, our tour ended early thanks to said toddler. Oh well, next time I'll make Morgan come and I'll tag team with him.
We went for ice cream too YUMMY!
Josh was kind enough to offer to take the kids so Tiffany and I could drive around and check out the houses in the area. It was wonderful. I love victorian homes and this place was full of them! I won't post all of them, but here are a few...
I really think it's my inner princess that loves this style of home. It's all about the turrets and balconies...
Did I mention that we left spring in nashville! It was cold here! The kids didn't care. The playground was their favorite part of the weekend!
One day full of fun has to end with a little couch jumping!
Though I was sad to go, I left with plans for a summer campout in the works. Thanks Tiffany for a wonderful break and a great visit! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment