I thought I would share some of the random photos from this week. I finally bought batteries for the camera! These first photos are from a girl's night at Mandy's house. We had mocktini's and snacks and exchanged gifts and just had a really fun girl's night.
The crib is almost sanded. It's a bigger job than I anticipated, but the beautiful spring weather helps. I still have some more sanding with the hand sander and then it is onto really hand sanding. After that, I'll be ready to stain and paint! wahoo!
Here are the first of our blossoms. I'm excited to see them continue! Spring is in the air, even if the temperature dropped this week!
This photo makes me laugh! I took it last night. It just shows a little more distinctly how much I am popping out!
This is our latest aquisition. We love our new swingset. Emery is literally out there everyday! She LOVES it! She will wait for Morgan to get home, just so he will go outside and swing with her. The last photo was too cute not to share. Dad in honor of you, we often eat tomato soup and grilled cheese when it is cool outside. It's one of the kids favorite meals! Obviously, they like to dip their sandwiches in their soup. I love Em's face! We love you all~! Take care! jess
No comments:
Post a Comment