THe other day ago, Isa was telling me that I had made her feel unloved by the tone of voice I was using. It was a great wake-up call. When was the last time I spent some good happy mom time with her. I apologized and determined to do something special with her. Together, we put together a matching outfit for her Sunflower bear and Isa. I think they turned out really cute! Isa helped me sew on the buttons and helped pick out the fabric. It's good to get those little reminders to be better. Though they prick our pride, they help us grow! I enjoyed the project and think I will try a few more, like maybe an easter dress for both girls. We'll see!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Good mom moment
THe other day ago, Isa was telling me that I had made her feel unloved by the tone of voice I was using. It was a great wake-up call. When was the last time I spent some good happy mom time with her. I apologized and determined to do something special with her. Together, we put together a matching outfit for her Sunflower bear and Isa. I think they turned out really cute! Isa helped me sew on the buttons and helped pick out the fabric. It's good to get those little reminders to be better. Though they prick our pride, they help us grow! I enjoyed the project and think I will try a few more, like maybe an easter dress for both girls. We'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment