Saturday, March 21, 2009

Colin is here!!

Colin is here! He weighed in at 7 lbs 10 oz and 20 inches long! He was a trooper. I woke up refreshed at around 7:30 made breakfast for the kids and got into the tub to make sure this was not another false alarm. Relief! Obviously it was the real deal! we called the midwives at 8 and they were there at 9. Mandy came to help with the kids and Nate took them to the lake for some outside fun, while Mandy worked on me. He came out with a splash a few pushes after we broke my water at about 11:47. All in all it was amazing. Morgan was able to catch with the midwives close at hand. He has lots of hair and is absolutely so peaceful! He does not like changing his diaper, but loves to nurse and snuggle and is surprisingly peaceful with the kids all over him. I guess there's a reason he was saved to be number 4! Heavenly Father knew that he would need an extra amount of patience. We are so thankful to have him here. I'll post more photos soon!

4 comments:

Volkwagon Vagabonds said...

So where was Emery in all the madness and photo taking. She isn't even in the little movie that Morgan took of Izzy and Liam.

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad everything went so well!! I can't wait to see more pictures.

mamachele said...

He is so beautiful. I can hardly wait to see him in person. I am looking forward to hugging and kissing all the babies!

Tirsa said...

Oh, you had the baby! Congratulations! He is adorable and I'm so glad that all went well. You are amazing! I don't think I'll be as brave as you and I definitely will be at a hospital! You looked super cute pregnant, too.