Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Busy!

I am working on all kinds of projects to get ready for baby Colin! I have to say, my most exciting has been sanding back the crib. It's beautiful. I finished 3/4 of it today, and with the beautiful weather forcast for tomorrow, will probably spend Thursday outside sanding the last rail. Then it's onto staining and painting. It's going to look sooooo good! I loved the first design for Liam and loved re-painting it for Emery, now I am really loving refinishing it for Colin. Who'd have thunk that sanding could be so rewarding. Aside from the crib, I just finished two bassinette sheets. ( thank you mom for taking the time to teach me to read patterns and make up patterns and sew.) Laundry is almost done, baby clothes are washed, labor materials are gathered, and Friday is a cleaning day. After Friday, Colin can come any time! hee hee I'll post photos when I get batteries for my camera! loves!

No comments: