Monday, June 18, 2012

Crazy ....

I feel a bit on the crazy side lately!  I am officially babysitting anywhere from 5-8 extras a day~  It's awesome and my kids for the most part love it!  I won't lie, there are days it wears a bit on me, so that's when the crazy comes out... One of the neighbor girls brought some hair spray over to play withand so we got a little creative~ my personal fav was special k's blue mohawk.



It's firefly season again!  I love it!  It is without a doubt one of my favorite southern blessings.  It's the one thing I would desperately miss if we ever moved away...

It's be really mild in the evenings which is unusual for Tennessee, either that, or my blood has REALLY thinned.  I think I'd FREEZE in Idaho...Anyway, Isa and Daddy were enjoying the mild night and the fireflies too!


I added this photo, because Emery CRACKS me up!  Seriously this girl is super sassy and cheeky and gonna be the coolest cat around when she becomes a teenager.  Check out her shoes...funny girl!


Liam had a super fabulous week at scout camp!  I think his favorite part was the two sleepovers he had with D.B.  I'm grateful for the good friends he has.  He doesn't get that one on one guy time very often, so when he does it's a day of celebration!

Aunt Mandy came up with the awesome idea of having a cousin's carnival.  I'll post more on the nashvillewilliamsweekly.blogspot.com 
It was super awesome and super fun.  The kids LOVED it and the mamas had fun preparing it...



Christy was sweet enough to share her talents again and set up a photo booth for the kids...
Here we have COLIN!
 LIAM
 ISA

HANNAH MONTANA!  no wait that's EMERY!


and EMERY again!  See what I mean, the life of the party! 

Isa drawing at the Cousin's carnival...
\
We will definitely be making this an annual event.  It was so much fun! 
So that's a wrap.  We're kind of tied to the house right now with so many kids around, so we'll just have to be a bit more creative to come up with some interesting posts in the future!  Love to all our family and friends far away who keep up with us! 

1 comment:

Pat and Jim said...

That all looks like so much fun. I wanna play!! lol I loved fireflies when I lived in Virginia as a kid. They were one of the best parts of summer. Great pics!!