Saturday, May 26, 2012

busted!!!

So Morgan came home late last night from a three week tour.  Exhausted, he laid down and set his alarm for 45 minutes...and then reset it for another 45 minutes...and then turned it off.  In the time that he spent sleeping Colin managed to empty another toilet paper roll on the bathroom floor *sigh* and Emery created this masterpiece...

3 comments:

mamachele said...

My dearest Emery,
I think you look beautiful. I love your creative spirit. You have made a masterpiece even more fun and you have brought a big smile to Poppo's face as well as mine.

I love that you love color and beauty and that you are willing to try something new. I hope you had fun with your face painting. If I had been there you could have painted me too!
love,
gramachele

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

yeah mom, that wasn't paint it was dry erase markers...lucky me it wasn't permenant

mamachele said...

I am sure you did something like this...maybe not...I know price and tim made murals on the walls that never came off and we could not paint over...

Just remember she is a breath of fresh air every day and that on some level she reminds you of me too!
love,
mom