Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Something's missing...

It's crafting time again..Isa decided that she was bored and needed a project this week...Aside from the gathering, Isa sewed the majority of this little dress for her new bear.  I love that she loves all things crafty.  I'm pretty sure she gets all her skills from my mom! PS.. Who said my little girl could be so big?!  

 She made the little earring she is wearing all by herself.  She found my old beading kit and has been adding that to her list of accomplishments.  We also broke out the friendship bracelets.  It's so fun to pull out the things that i used to love and find that she is old enough to give them a good try.
 Summer days + Otter Pops = BIG SMILES!

 New boredom buster below!

So now to tie in the title of this post....drum roll please... Em LOST HER FIRST TOOTH!!!!  She made out like a bandit with " 2 real dollars" and a coupon for a daddy date and 1 dozen donuts at crispy creme.  We are also missing a certain adventurer, but I will save his adventures for another post another day!

1 comment:

Pat and Jim said...

Geez.... I'd pull my teeth out to have that tooth fairy visit me. lol AND... can Isa teach me how to sew? She looks like she learned the patient and careful version. I learned the full throttle and swear version... mine way never worked out well!