Who said that little men don't get bored while they wait for their mom to come wipe their bottoms...(little men three and under that is...)
Who said that 8 year old girls could be so beautiful and grown up...
Who said that relief society visiting teaching training aren't fun!
Who said that life wasn't full of fun just waiting to be experienced... You know lately I find that I am caught up in the little details of life that are stressful. IE: financial worries, the fact that I have been surrounded by between 1-8 kids everyday for the past 2 1/2 weeks without a break, or the fact that we didn't meet our 80% for school even though we kicked it so hard this past week... But then when I look back through my photos, I am reminded of all the blessings I have...4 kids who at times drive me NUTS!!!! but who like to sit and watch America's Funniest Home Videos and eat tin foil dinners together... A daughter who wants to take time letting me curl and play with her hair, group of amazing women to spend a Saturday laughing, talking and learning together...Women who are dealing with way more than I am who inspire me to hold tighter to my faith and to the gospel of Jesus Christ. Life is most definitely not perfect or easy, but it is most definitely worth it.
2 comments:
That RS event looks awesome!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I think I say that every time I see photos of them. Who said they were allowed to grow up after we moved away?!?!
Thanks for the reminder to not get so caught up in the everyday stress. You are such an amazing Mom! :)
AMEN!! You're amazing!
And that RS thing is a hoot.
Post a Comment