This blog chronicles the comings and goings of the Hamilton/Williams family...
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Giggles, swimming and temper tantrums
Colin loved his swing. He still tolerates it, but will smile so big if anyone passes him on the offchance that they will see how cute he is and pick him up or play with him. I love it and captured the pick me up smile for your viewing pleasure We have had lots of fun times in our pool. It's great for when we have cousins over. Emery and Isa like to soak and not get too wet. Liam is a fish! We went to the Lake with Christy and the Mickelsens. We sure do have great times with our family and friends... Emery has really show some fun and challenging personality traits. To sum it all up, she has so much joy and raw energy, that we sometimes struggle with how to redirect that energy to more positive means. For example, what to do tell a two year old who is summersalting down the isle in sacrament meeting? She was so cute and so happy, it seems a shame to squelch it, but the location was not ideal for gymnastics! I'll figure it out, until then I'll just keep smiling and try not to laugh when I'm attempting to teach.
Lest you wonder, I am still here, I'm just usually behind the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment