Friday, July 24, 2009

Loved our Idaho visit

We had such a great visit. It was so good to see everyone and the kids LOVED their gramachele dates. Thank you so much dad for doing the pictures. I'm excited to get a disc of both sides! I love you all!


It was so fun to hear the boys sing. I'm glad mom and dad were able to hear some of their new stuff.




The girls loved their girl date with Gramachele. I have to say it was so cute to see them getting manicures. They felt so pampered. And Isa thinks Aunt Lisa is just wonderful!



Lunch at Giribaldi's is a must.mmmm

I have the sweetest nieces and nephews. Laila is so cute and I was so glad that she loved me. I loved my time with Aiden as well. That boy can move, I took a ton of photos of him and didn't have a single one turn out. Oh well, I smile and count my blessings to have such sweet kiddos be a part of my life!

No comments: