Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer fun!

This is random, I know, but one of the best things about June and July in Nashville is the fireflies. They make me happy. Look closely and I think you'll see them. They are just so magical! Liam and Isa fell asleep on the couch the other day ago. I was busy in the computer room and didn't pay any attention to them aside from the occasional..."It's bedtime...Enough, go to sleep" This is the way I found them when I went to bed. It was too funny! Emery is SO busy lately... She loves to play and laugh and tends to get in trouble quite a bit. I think she is just so joyful and willful, that she doesn't realize how far she is going until she's gone too far. She is fun though and as much as she fights it, still needs a nap. Today, she refused one and fell asleep to Liam's piano lesson. Please note, that she like every other girl I know finally found the lipstick. Funny girl!



See what I mean about busy!
Colin has figured out how to grab his toys and is enjoying the challenge. He's so funny. He gets so frustrated when he can't get it and concentrates so hard. I love it. He is such a patient and fun baby! I can't wait for you all to meet him!





Some of our other fun activities this summer include playing at the spray park with our best friends the Mickelsens, going to Purity Dairy for free ice cream with cousins and friends and celebrating Meredith's happy birthday! Tomorrow it's off to the lake and Friday a puppet show at the library. Who could as for anything more!

No comments: