I want to see if you children can remember our home well enough to tell me what has changed here on Lincoln Street. It has been so long since you were here I am not sure you will see the changes! These are the pictures of my little flower beds. They are so pretty and are filling in really well! Love you all.
mom
4 comments:
Oh! My heart just skipped a beat! I'd forgotten what a cute house you have! It brought back such fond memories. Good times.....
The tree on the right is gone and so are the big spider bushes!
you are so correct! Both of you girls have it right this is still a cute house filled with happy memories and now spider bushes! You should have seen all the spiders in those bushes. Mostly daddy long legs. Love you both!
mom
I wouldn't have known, but I love your house all the same! Looks so cute! I miss you mamachele!
Post a Comment