Sunday, October 12, 2008

{first snow}


I love snow. I have been known to document the snowfalls each year with an enthusiasm bordering on obsession but when we woke up on the 9th of October to 2+ inches of white stuff even I was taken off guard. This is the earliest snowfall in the state of Idaho in recorded history (that little tidbit courtesy of Randy our neighbor downtown). For all of you who are in places where snow will not make an appearance for another 4-5 months (or at the very least weeks) here is a picture of the shop with the scarecrows and cornstalks still up but blanketed in snow. Dad says "BahHumBug" everytime he looks out the window. I just smile because we are in where it is warm and toasty! Love you all, mom


BTW - what do you think of the new look for the shop. Pretty cute isn't it!

5 comments:

Corey said...

I love the new look mom! We miss ya!

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

I love the black and white! Very cute@!!

Sarah and Adam said...

looks so good!

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

mom i just noticed the new logo! i love it!! very chic

Mandy said...

I miss the snow!!!! I am extremely jealous. I am getting tired of this heat. 83 degrees today, can you believe it?! Crazy!

Anyway, I LOVE the new look. How fun!