Friday, October 03, 2008

My cute kids


Liam loves his new dress up and is going to be Indiana Jones for Halloween. I think he looks great!



I couldn't help myself, I was shopping for Morgan and saw these shirts for the girls. They were so cute, I had to get them. Which meant that Liam got a new shirt too!







We had a no show Co-op day this Tuesday and so we decided to meet the one mom who was planning on coming at the park. It was a beautiful day and we really had a great time. I think my kids just needed a fun day!

It's been a while since I posted photos and so I decided the time was right to again share with you more of my cute kids. I have to tell you I am so blessed. The kids really tried to make my birthday a very special day. Liam wrote me my own lego story book/ instruction manual and Isabelle wrote me a chapter book about a little girl named Belle who loves her mom and went on a journey to find a magical cat and dog. (She is a very creative story teller.) Morgan gave me season 7 of Little House on the Prairie, book three of the Christopher Paolini series and a hairbrush and hairdryer. All in all it was a fantastic birthday and thanks to all of your phone calls, I felt very loved! Thanks!!!

PS on a side note, I felt the baby move today! wahoo. There is something in there making my belly bulge!

3 comments:

DancinnAnna said...

Your children are absolutly darling. They look so much like you. I pulled out my photo albums from the good ol' Twin Falls days. Too Darling... Remember us playing with the wire tomato plant things....

mamachele said...

Liam, ahem I mean Indy looks like he is really getting the hang of his whip. I would like to be sure he knows I will have special Indiana Jones fruit snacks for Halloween treats in case he would like to stop by.

Corey said...

Holy cow!!!! Those kids are getting so big!!!! Where has all that time gone!?