Isa dressed herself and looked so cute, I had to share. She was feeling orange and it definately showed! Sometimes, her outfits are so crazy!
Emery and Liam are such good buddies. And Em looked so cute. She has abandoned potty training since we left for the lukes. (much to my chagrin) So I let her wear overalls. I guess there are some perks to diapers.
This is our glorious one tree in our backyard that has any color. It is so beautiful in the morning that we had to share!
I am so glad, that summer is finally feeling over. Though the weather is still beautiful, the leaves are starting to change and the air is a little crisp in the morning and at night. Today I drove out into the countryside and bought 2 1/2 bushels of apples. The drive was glorious, the apples crisp and yummy and the view breathtaking. I don't have any photos of that experience, but after a full day of applesauce making, I do have 18 quarts of applesauce and my house smells delicious. I love fall! Next stop, pumpkins!
Amidst all my applesaucing, I lost track of Emery. All was entirely too quiet for her not to be up to something. When I went to see what she was into, I found her asleep in the corner by the books and piano. So CUTE!
1 comment:
I love Isa's fashion sense! Very daring I must say and she pulls it off perfectly.
Has anyone noticed in these pictures how much Emery looks like her big sis? She is the spitting image in these and while we are on the subject of Emery - When did you get a piano for her to fall asleep behind? There are more questions I am sure like - When are you coming home? Is Morgan keeping his promise to bring you to Twin Falls for Christmas this year? Is it a boy or a girl? When is he/she due? Please answer as many of these as you can. I will be waiting. And I did a post. Are you impressed?
Post a Comment