Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A day at the farm~

We had a co-op field trip today. It was great! The kids had so much fun. The moms were worn out after, but it was worth it to hear the thank you's from my kiddos afterwards. We started out learning about how bees pollenate the pumpkins. They used a fun dip to illustrate the pollination process. It was very creative and the kids really got it! We then went on a hay ride, followed by a romp in the corn bin. We went down for some pig races, ate lunch, and played some more. We ended our day with a corn maze and some more time in the corn bin. The kids gathered their pumpkins and we headed out. I am exausted!! We had a great time. I did take a bunch more really cute photos, but my "stinking" camera stopped working! AARRRGGGHHH!!!

We also had our first baby appointment today. Everything is good. I asked for a due date week instead of a date. So end of March it is!! I am 18 weeks, but measured 20. the heart rate was 140, so we are right on the line! We have an ultrasound in two weeks. We'll know a little more then. So far though everything is great! So that's the update in our area! love you all!! jess









1 comment:

Sarah and Adam said...

Just tried to call you, I can't believe you are almost halfway done with the pregnancy! And a spring baby! What will you do? Good thing we had one! I am excited to hear what you're having.