Sunday, September 16, 2007
Just finished
I am just letting all know that we just finished Harry Potter and it was fantastic. I loved it. I must say dragging it out over the last two months is something I am grateful for. I don't know what to read next... hmmm I'm going to need suggestions Price. Anyway, love you all. I'll talk to you soon. Oh yeah, I was just cast in the play, The Foreigner. If you remember the show Night Court, the police guy on that show is also in the play. You know the bald one, Bull. It should be fun. I start rehearsals tomorrow. I love you all! jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No Way!!! That is awesome I love that guy. I actually was wondering what happened to him. That is great. You should get a photo with him. That would be awesome as well. Oh man it is the little things in life that really get you excited aren't they. Well have a great day and check out my blog to see the exciting weekend with the pump. It really was a blast. I love you all have fun.
~Hammy
congratulations to both you and Bull for jumping back into the actors circle. I wish I could join in your theatrical endeavor, but alas that is all I each day. Do you have any idea how hard it is to act like you like kids!!!! Just kidding, i love my job.
As for books! You really need to read Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series. I am finishing the second book right now and love it. Also, he has a young adult novel out call Alcatraz and the evil librarians, it is supposed to be really good too. I'll look up some other books, but Sarah is the one who has been reading the most lately, I can recommend a bunch of Short stories, but not a lot of novels.
cheers,
Price
Post a Comment