Monday, September 17, 2007

"cast out"

Well, I am no longer in the play. According to the director's secretary, he was unaware of which Jessica he was talking to and offered me the part he had just offered to another Jessica. Oops, so I take my bow and leave the stage. Oh yeah, I was offered a pity part anything I want in the next season. Yeah, I don't think so. If I'm going to get a part, I am going to earn it. That's just the way of it. Anyway, sucks, but it's all good. I'm still mom and aunt to the world's cutest kids. love ya

2 comments:

Hammy said...

hear about that. If you want I will totally take this guy out. Apparently he doesn't know what and or who he is dealing with. Well Anyways Love you and I still think that you are amazing and bet that you would kick that other jessie's trash in acting. best of luck to you in the next endeavor.
~Hammy

FeatherSky said...

What a bummer!!! Good luck next time! Don't give up! :)