You know, some of the best parts of this summer were spent just doing simple things. Things like walking downtown from mom's house to the park and showing the kids the rocks we used to play on when I was growing up. It's going to the library and cookies with Aunt Lisa. It's sitting on mom's porch watching Colin pound rocks with Gramachele's little hammer. It's the time spent with my kids really enjoying them and being with them heart and soul. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE of this summer.
NINJAGO!!!!!! This little face melts my heart on a daily basis!
Oh ho! Someone found Gramachele's Halloween dress up. Doesn't Isa do Steam Punk well!
And Skater Chic!
Mom and Dad's porch has been falling down for a few years. The High Priests and Elder's Quorum organized a service project to lift the porch. I am so grateful for the gospel. Without the love and service of these great men, I don't think my parent's porch would have made it through the winter.
Colin was in 7th heaven watching all the men working.
Liam got to use this as an official service project for scouts!
Gramachele gave this hammer to Colin and he has hammered non-stop since then. What a cutie!
1 comment:
Great pics. What fun!!
Post a Comment