Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Liam's Persuasive Essay

Sorry, I reserve the right to think my son is clever.  I gave him an assignment to write a persuasive essay....His words follow...
" Mom, I'd like to go to Florida.  It's got Disneyland and Legoland in it.  Plus, it's a pretty cool place, with beaches and hotels and resorts.  It might even be educational with museums and other things.
      One of the reasons I want to go to Florida is Disneyland.  Disneyland is a place that has lots of imaginative rides.  It's also got hotels and restaurants and gift stores.
      I also want to go to Legoland because legos are my favorite toys in the whole wide world.  Legoland has all lego themed rides.  It also has 4-D movies, legos stores, hotels, and restaurants.
     Of course Florida isn't the only cool place to vacation.  We could go to Ireland, Idaho or some of the other states.  Boy, if we could visit them all, it would be really educational for me and the girls.
       If I can start saving money and you do the same, maybe we can do what I want to do/  The girls might contribute too.  And I know we won't regret it once we do." 
 

4 comments:

Pat and Jim said...

That was so funny. I love how he throws in "educational"! And Ireland or Idaho.... that's always a tough decision. LOVED that. That was the coolest thing I read all day!

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

i know! liam cracks me up on a regular basis with his essays!

mamachele said...

He is so clever...he is also very persuasive...I am starting a saving account tomorrow to go to Florida, or Ireland or any of the other states. LOL

Timber said...

LOL! Love it!!! What a cutie! I want to go to Ireland...or Idaho, too. :D