Tuesday, July 03, 2012
daddy dates
Morgan is working SOOO much right now... We try to make sure that he has some special time with the kids on a regular basis. Em is pro at making sure she and daddy have some good times. Her date right now is a 6 am donut date. I don't have any donut dates documented so we'll move onto the next child...
Liam is a HUGE lego fan, thus the minute the lego store opened the begging began...Morgan is much nicer than me and braved the crowds to take him to the new store...
Liam in lego heaven!
Of course, no visit to Opry Mills mall is complete without stopping in at Bass Pro...
A few weeks later, Morgan took Liam out early for a little wading and fishing....
Mommy night off. I'm pretty sure I was in meltdown mode and Morgan rescued the kids from the Mommy Monster! They met up with Po at Opry Mills...
See what I mean?
Another date to the library!
Liam and Colin lego store date...
Isa's bedtime build a bear date!
Though it looks like we spend a lot of money taking our kids out, I promise we don't... They pick the date and most times, it involves taking them somewhere to look at toys or spend money they have earned with odd jobs. Funny kids...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What great pics. You're both making such great memories for those kids!!
Post a Comment