I try really hard not to be jealous when Morgan has goes out to eat or sees family or gets to visit my beloved Idaho, but when he gets to go to three temples in one month and one of those is the Twin Falls Temple and the second one is the Salt Lake Temple... I admit it. I feel a little
GREEN! I am grateful that my husband loves the gospel and stands as an great example as a father, provider and priesthood holder in our family. I sure got lucky when I married him 13 1/2 years ago...
2 comments:
What a beautiful pic of Morgan and the temple. Glad he got to make some time for it as well. Next time let me watch the sweet kiddos and you can enjoy the temple experience here. :)
Love you and your family!
Great pic. And as much as I love Morgan... He's the one who was "lucky" 13 1/2 years ago!
Post a Comment