The kids spent the morning building tepees... That counts as school right?
Hugging and jumping on the trampoline. Both are REALLY good for your HEART!
Colin likes to scare mom... ALOT... I think he may have a future in the circus!
Of course with the storm on it's way, we had to talk about wind and since Liam has a wind section in science, what better way to learn that to experience the wind before a tornado... Sound great to me!
The girls are gazing at the neighbors dogs... Again more science...uh...animal studies!~
*Sigh* is that not the most beautiful sky! I am so grateful for the beautiful world in which we live...
(A few hours following this photo, we had three minutes of hail and then clear skies again... So much for tornados.)
2 comments:
LOVE the last picture with the kite!! I need to borrow a kite from you to play with the boys. Great post!!!
I LOVE your school!! Glad you got the least of the tornado.
Post a Comment