Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love

 I've decided that my mom ROCKED holidays.  She made them WAY more fun than I do.  I remember every holiday was some kind of celebration whether it was awesome homemade cookies, beautiful valentine's day boxes or corn beef and cabbage (bleck)  sorry mom, still not my favorite.  She made each holiday stand out as something special.  Thanks mom, I now realize how much effort that took and how LAZY I am.  You are amazing and I am grateful you are my mom.  This year my goal is to keep the house clean, next year I'll add decorate and plan something for for at least 6 holidays. hee hee

Check out my cheesy, cheeky monkeys.  Just so you know, boys don't celebrate Valentines with hearts red or pink in our house.  They celebrate with CAMO!


 Sweet Isa, She had hearts on her shirt and heart braids in her hair....





Em had heart hair too, but didn't have a valentine's shirt so we found one with stains on it ( Not at all a tough thing to do.  HOLY COW that girl is hard on clothes!!!  and I stink at laundry!!!!)  Anyway, within ten minutes said stains were now well hidden under cute hearts and Em was a happy Valentine all by herself. 
I spent the day dressed to the nines for an hour while I met a good friend for lunch and then dressed down to cozy grubbies.  Perfect way to spend valentine's day.  I hope your day was filled with love and joy!  I truly am blessed with four little valentines to keep me company while Morgan is away.  LIFE IS GREAT!

2 comments:

mamachele said...

I am so delighted you had a special valentines day. Love the pictures of the kids and their happy smiles. Now about that corned beef and cabbage......
love,
mom

Pat and Jim said...

Bleck.... corn beef and cabbage.... bleck!! Next Valentine's Day... I'm definitely wearing CAMO!!!!