Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fell OFF the wagon...

I am going to bed with  my house a DISASTER!  Yep, I fell off my wagon and tonight I am not in the cleaning mood, so I guess its going to be an early morning so I can jump back on...  Before I head off to bed, I just wanted to share my awesome deal!!!  Never in my life did I think we would need more than one computer, but with three kids homeschooling and most of what we do is online, more than one computer is a necessity for survival of the children...  We have been blessed to have two wonderful computers, however, Liam's FAVORITE excuse for not doing school is that he can't get on the computer to check his daily plan...*SCOFF*  well, my beautiful friend Heidi let me know that her friend was selling a laptop for 150.00. It's been gently used for the last six months and has microsoft office.  HALLELUJIA!!!  YES!!!  I"LL TAKE IT!!!  ha NO more EXCUSES from my eldest!  We have enough for everyone! Ha ha!  I'm STOKED!!!!!

4 comments:

mamachele said...

It is a beautiful computer and I know in my heart and soul you are being blessed daily through your faithfulness. Tell Liam I love him and want more than anything for him to do well in school. As for the house...there is a poem about letting cleaning go while you play with your kids...I always believed in that.

Pat and Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat and Jim said...

WOW! Great deal just for the Office package alone. And.... ummmm..... I think Liam's reason is pretty smart myself. I mean... I guy can't do anything without a "plan". lol

PS... I removed one comment because of the dang spell check help rather than leave another 4 comments. =)

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

hahahah thanks pat! you're the best!!