Thursday, September 30, 2010

Christy's Shower

Well family!! It has been many moons since I have posted a thing on the family blog, I am going to work at being better!!





This is a picture intensive post, I wanted you all to be able to see the fun day we had a Christina's shower!! The colors were black and yellow and Ashleigh created a wonder for the eyes!! We had a candy table, great food and tons of fun!!










We managed to pick the hottest day of the year to have this event, after a very mild summer we were lulled into a false sense of security and thought our hot weather was done!! Big surprize, it was over 110 degrees!!












The black bench, was an old thing that had lived in a corner in our backyard for years, I decided that I was going to recycle it, so I sanded it down, and painted it glossy black, made pillows to go on it and it was perfect, then Percy ate the arms of it!! So last minute fix, I covered and padded the arms with matching fabric!!

















The arbor bench was one of my great "find it on clearance" and then offer even less to the store owner moments!! Not Marks favorite but I like it!! LOL
















These are the plates at the kids table!! And the dessert table loaded with lemon goodies!!


















Amelia is busying showing all of us that she is getting big!! Christy and Jayden in full black and yellow bloom!!




We quickly moved the shower inside due to the heat!! This is the basket that we used when Marko was born, I found it up in the attic and recovered it in Christy's colors!! Marko was so excited because it was something that his grandpa got for him!! So at the end of the day, it went pretty good and we were pleased with all of our hard work, Christy had a great day and we are thrilled to know that she knows how much we love her!!





These are the two girls in their matching aprons, thanks to a wonderful lady on etsy!!

1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

beautiful day full of beautiful women power! I love how much you all love each other!