
2. The THUNDER STORMS! I love me some good rain, but add to that rain alot of thunder and lightening and you have a happy camper. No photos, but let me tell you it is awesome!
3. The library system here. Makes me happy. Pick up a book anywhere and drop it off anywhere, put it on hold and just run in and grab it off the hold shelf. Yep, life is good, now I just need some extra time to read!
4.The Zoo! I love the zoo here. It's beautiful, and well worth the membership!



5. I love the freeway system. There are moments it drives me crazy, but I pretty much have it down. I love not having too many stop lights. Never thought I'd say that!
6. I love my dining room. We enjoy family meals and lots of laughter in this room, but my favorite thing is the amount of creativity that occurs here. Look at this angel girl working on her latest masterpiece. Is there anything else as lovely?




7. I love my yard. So does Colin. He makes a break for the door anytime he can. What a cutie. I sit out front quite a bit and work on homework while he wanders and plays in the dirt. I love the peace of just being there while my kids play. Motherhood is such a blessing!


8. I love the lake. I know it's too warm and there's lots of bacteria there, but it's a lot of fun!
9. I love my friends. The other day ago, we got the giggles in class and belly laughed and it just felt good. Last night we just sat and talked and relaxed and didn't even realize how late it was. I just feel so blessed.
10. "Can't help loving that man of mine" Yep I just can't help it. I know I don't show it enough, but my Morgan is the best EVER. He makes life bearable, he never loses his ability to dream. He keeps me grounded and yet at the same time gives me wings. He works so hard to keep our family going and as far as dad's go, there's none better. I love watching him play with the kids. I look forward to spending eternity with him by my side!




3 comments:
6 out of the ten things we love about Nashville...no the whole world....are you and your family! This was a great post and we are so happy to have the chance to see you all on the blog! Love the pic of morgan and quinn...really lovely
Great pics. I love the ones of Colin eating.... hilarious!! You should probably send some of those reasons to the Tennessee tour folks!! You can be their spokesperson for tourism!!
I dont' know if coming to TN for the clouds is good enough, I could tell you plenty of mom friendly free places to go though! hee hee
Post a Comment