Popo took some beautiful pictures of us! And Mom cleaned the entire park (she really did)! Haha
I absolutely loved Twin! I love my new family! And I absolutely am in love with Price. What an awesome man he is.... and super cute too. I dare you to try to find a cuter one. Can't be done.
I just want you all to know how much it means to me that you have welcomed me with open arms. I have never felt so loved, wanted, or accepted. You are an amazing family, and I'm honored to be a part of it.
I love you!
3 comments:
darn it I miss all the fun! I love that first photo of you two. The one with the light behind you! breathtaking!~ You two make a great couple. Loves!
That one is the favorite! :) We will have to just come visit, and then we can make our own fun!
I had to comment too and say that first one is awesome!!! You both look so happy!! :)
Post a Comment