Liam needed a photo moment and may I say, he has the sweetest chin. It is so elf like! We went to the park and had a photo shoot for Colin with Aunt Christy. The photos turned out great! Colin was really tucked out after his busy afternoon and I couldn't help but take a few photos myself.





This is as my friend Timber calls it, a random photo post. We have had a great few weeks. Though I haven't had time to clean or blog, we did find out why Colin has been fussy. We have thrush and now that we know what it is, we can fix it easy breezy!! Our first random photos set is from the bath. Em's hair cracks me up! It is so 80's!! All of the kids love to bathe with Colin, so we have to take turns, Liam was all about the photo opp. Isa as you can see was sad that it wasn't her turn. Sometimes Colin makes the funniest faces. He is such a good bug.





So that's that! We love you all!
1 comment:
Cute randomness!! I love it! I especially love Isa's pouty face. Like Jackson's lip. Too cute!
Post a Comment