Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Year!

So far our New Year is off to a good start. We have had school with minimal melt downs for the last three days.


Liam is learning so quickly! He is also enjoying his piano although practicing is not his favorite. I scheduled it into school so we should find him practicing a little more regularly.

Isa is reading rather well and loves to do math.

Emery is starting to show interest in letters. She already knows her shapes and colors. Octagons and blue are her favorites.


I am busily working on finishing my quilt. Last night I watched three hours of Christy and sewed about two feet of bias tape. It's going to be a long project. On the note of Christy, I LOVE it!! Thanks mom! That was a great pick! I am also working on lots of other goals. One being more organized and two trying to read scriptures and pray more often. I just accepted a challenge to pray morning, noon and night for a week. It's a start!

Morgan is working dilligently on all the honey do's and trying to get his book done. His goal is to be done in February. He's off to a great start. Now if only the sink he tried to unplugged would stay unplugged. Oh the joys of being a home owner!
So that's our New Year thus far. I'm going to follow through with mom's challenge to take a photo each week. Maybe it will encourage me to do more than ponytail my hair each day. Well, I'm off for a load of laundry and some dishes. Happy New Year! We love you and miss you! jess

1 comment:

mamachele said...

You all look wonderful. I miss you so much. Just three months and we will be there! Love you,
mom