Sunday, September 28, 2008

I hope that It Works This time! Sorry it took so long to fix

This post will be a work in progress throughout the day I will be posting new pieces of the puzzle that is my tribute to the birth of Morgan "Laconious" (I'm not sure what your middle name is) Williams, my brother-in-law.

It is the 25th of September, I day that will live in infamy so long as Morgan still takes breath. Once he is gone, all bets are off! I remember the first time that I met Morgan, I playing t-ball with his two younger brothers Nathan and Nick, and Morgan along with the rest of his family came to watch our team lose yet another game (I believe that we won only one game in the entire time that I was on the team).


I was immediately taken by his cool sense of style, the whip, the fedora, even the cool leather jacket suggested that this was no ordinary young man, he was meant for a life of adventure and excitement.


His brothers on the other hand were obviously somewhat less impressive, although they did have in interesting sense of style as well.

Perhaps the thing that impresses me most about Morgan over time that I have been acquainted with him is his sheer brilliance. Few people know this, but one of his greatest talents is his ability to solve a Rubiks Cube almost instantaneously. He is so fast, that cameras are capable of only capturing the


before and


after ...

But alas, I need to return to my employment, filling the minds of today's youth with useless information and menial bits of wisdom. The saga will continue in chapter 2 coming later this afternoon. Stay tuned!

Cheers,
Price

3 comments:

mamachele said...

You are too funny but you have captured the essence of laconius!
love,
mom

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

very funny price! good show!

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

Thanks for the thoughtful gesture on my birthday. By the way, did you choose the figures because of the sheer size of their domes in comparison to your subject matter. Flattered. Really, it touches me to the center. And yes, my Rubics cube skills are just that awesome. I guess you would believe that if I could actually spell Rubix, Rubicks, Rubics cube ... whatever. Anyway, yes, on my birthday I totally rock because of Brothers like you (on other days, I'm just a painfully normal person with an abnormal sized melon--one an astronaught could be proud of--not if it was his, just because...he could see it from space. Well, anyway...good day.

And thanks...

MORGAN