Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tag - who is next???


Ok, so this is my deal - I have a feeling Michele and I will not have as many changes as all of you youngsters will and it will be a challenge just to try to remember 10 years ago BUT I am willing to give this a shot for the sake of a good time!! Wow I should have written more down so I could look back easier!!


TEN YEARS AGO - February 1998


1. I had my first 21 year old!!

2. I was running OASIS and traveling all around the world, my how things change!!

3. I was driving my wonderful "vintage" VW Bug - looking back - I loved that car

4. I was 43 and felt really young because everyone I worked with was over 65!!

5. I was over my head, but having a blast!


5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY


1. Get completely out of debt!!

2. I would write finish all sewing projects BUT I am afraid that when I do that hell will freeze over and my time will be up :}

3. Clean my house

4. Put up ALL of the Christmas and throw away what we don't use anymore!!

5. Garden in the fairy garden!!


5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A BILLIONAIRE (Note to everyone - I have always said I would be dangerous if I had money or big boobs)


1. Pay tithing right off! - Oh Jessie - I am leaving this because it reminds me that is what I need to do - God love you I think you are the most perfect person I know!!

2. Pay off all my debts. Debt free that sounds so nice! Ditto for me!!

3. I would definately not make life too easy for my kids BUT I would secure their financial future and buy them a house paid for in full!!

4. I would head to Scotland and spend some time there

5. Buy myJeep 4 door Wrangler


Bad Habits


1. Using my credit cards - and yes that means all and multiple!!

2. Leaving any messes for the next day or when I get around to it!!

3. Not cleaning up right after dinner

4. Buying craft projects and not finishing them!!

5. PROCRASTINATING ANYTHING I DON'T WANT TO DO!!


5 places I have lives

1. Anaheim, Ca.

2. San Diego, Ca.

3. Rexburg, Id.

4. Spring Valley, Ca.

5. My own personal imaginary place and I live there more often then not!!


5 Jobs I have had


1. Being a Mom was the best one

2. Waitress at Bobs Big Boy!!

3. Director of OASIS (not for profit and I was great at that part!!)

4. Nurse - Specialties Department

5. Run a construction tree service


5 things most people don't know about me ( I have been alive to long - there are no secrets any more)


1. I can't stand for anyone to brush my hair but me

2. I would disappear into the Renaissance culture for long periods of time if I could - I love being making outrageous costumes and dressing up and going alone and pretending I am someone else :} Silly but I love it!!

3. I kill every plant that comes to live at my house

4. I would have sooooo many tattoos if I was younger

5. I notebooks too, but hate to write in them cuz it spoils the book :} a small glitch in the DNA.


5 things that make my life Superfabulous right now


1. Family

2. Grandkids

3. Great job

4. Health

5. Faith


Ok it is someones elses turn to play Tag - Thanks to Jessie - this is a fun look at life!!

1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

That was a great fun! Thanks for sharing! I love you!~