Monday, February 18, 2008

park day, valentines dance and the robot


The little girl and her mom are our good friends from the branch here. We love their family. The kids play so well together and all of them love to hang out. I have to laugh as I find myself wondering and hoping that they maybe somehow end up a part of our family. Part of that is that I would love Mark and Sarah as in-laws. They are great people. Anyway, enough about my funny thoughts enjoy these fun photos!













Well this weekend was nice and full of family fun. We went to the park and our branch valentine's day dance on Saturday. We had so much fun. Emery LOVES the slide and Liam and Isa had a great time with Cole, Cydney and Spencer. At the dance I am happy to say my little man was a perfect gentleman. We had a great time and got all our wiggles out. The final shot is one we took today. Liam designed and created this robot for halloween. (he doesn't have my flair for procrastination) So as you can see all is well with us. Hope this finds you all well and happy. We love you!

1 comment:

mamachele said...

These pictures are so wonderful. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to see everyone. You all look so well and happy. We miss you terribly!
Can't wiat for May!!!!
mom