We are having a tough time with blogger right now rrrrr. This is the third time I have tried to share our photos with you. Oh well breathe...ummmmmmm... mantra or two or three... ok I'm ready. We went to the zoo for trick or treats after Marley's birthday. It was great fun and the kids loved it! Liam and Isa begged to go back. As you can see the animal theme was fun as well. Liam is Sonic the Hedgehog and was really excited when other kids knew who he was. He said " I'm beginning to be popular mom!" Isa and Em went as matching black kitties and had a great time. The best part of a dress up box, is that all three of them can be something entirely different on Halloween and were. Liam was still Sonic, Isa was Cinderella and Emery was a witch. I love Halloween and dressing up! Here are some of the photos from the zoo. I have also attatched a few from Liam and Morgan's date night to see Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D and my date with Isa to the Ballet to see Aesop's Fables. She got up and danced with the ballerinas. The one where she is sticking out her tongue, she is the turtle from the turtle and the hare. (the other girls in the photos are my activity day girls from primary) I also stuck a few photos we took from the park the other day ago. They are so sweet I had to share. Love you all! jess
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Costume fun
We are having a tough time with blogger right now rrrrr. This is the third time I have tried to share our photos with you. Oh well breathe...ummmmmmm... mantra or two or three... ok I'm ready. We went to the zoo for trick or treats after Marley's birthday. It was great fun and the kids loved it! Liam and Isa begged to go back. As you can see the animal theme was fun as well. Liam is Sonic the Hedgehog and was really excited when other kids knew who he was. He said " I'm beginning to be popular mom!" Isa and Em went as matching black kitties and had a great time. The best part of a dress up box, is that all three of them can be something entirely different on Halloween and were. Liam was still Sonic, Isa was Cinderella and Emery was a witch. I love Halloween and dressing up! Here are some of the photos from the zoo. I have also attatched a few from Liam and Morgan's date night to see Nightmare Before Christmas 3-D and my date with Isa to the Ballet to see Aesop's Fables. She got up and danced with the ballerinas. The one where she is sticking out her tongue, she is the turtle from the turtle and the hare. (the other girls in the photos are my activity day girls from primary) I also stuck a few photos we took from the park the other day ago. They are so sweet I had to share. Love you all! jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how we miss you. Please come home.
mom
They are so cute! :)
Post a Comment