









Hi Everyone!!
Well greetings from burning California :} I hope this posting reaches everyone healty and happy - we are trying hard to stay indoors and not breath the thick brown smokey air!! I know we have been on the MIA list but things here are typically crazy. I decided that taking on a second job was a great idea - so I have been working late into the night every night. I try to keep reminding myself that there is now and never has been a person who on their death bed wished they had worked another day!!
So we are preparing for our annual Boo B Que and will be posting the thrilling pics from this annual event - this year it is the Mad Scientist and Mausoleum - we have a graveyard movie theater (outdoor of course) The pool will have dry ice and is the fog bog, I will take pics of all the decorations. The food is a whole other thing I am going to post some of last years pics so you all can see. In the meantime we all send out love, all of the little kiddos are great - Amelia has 4 teeth, Jayden and Logan are in public school for the first time - there are stories to tell!!
Love you all Aunt Patti
No comments:
Post a Comment