Monday, February 05, 2007

Weekly Check in!!







Hello all - well it is really quiet down here now that Michele is gone, I am bored and can find nothing to do!! Come Back!! NOW I am posting some pictures of her visiting with Amelia - who was willing to stand in for Emery until her grandma can get to see her.






Lucas dropped by and surprised us for Super Bowl and is staying to bond with the baby - none of us are foolish enough to believe he wanted to visit with the rest of us. But that is ok we just like seeing him. And don't be fooled by the sweet baby, she is giving Ashleigh a run for her money, she likes to sleep all day and visit all night!!

1 comment:

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

That is an awesome picture with Luke. I am lovin on that butterfly outfit. That is a super sweet baby! Let me tell you that the up all night genes are a Price trait and it is one that I daily struggle with in the form of Princess Isabelle. Yes she is my mom reincarnate and can't seem to make it to bed before 10:00 and she is only 3!!!!