Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SNOW!!!











Yes Virginia there is snow in Tennessee. It's just very rare, but super fun and exciting because of that. Here are some early morning photos of our snow day. Even Emery got in on the action. I must tell you that these photos were taken at 6:30 am. Nate Dog called and declared it a snow day, so Morgan loaded up all the kiddos and let me take a long and wonderful, kid-free snooze. Oh heaven! Anyway, enjoy these happy photos. I would also like to point out the sheer and pure joy expressed in each and every one of Liam's photos. That little man could not be happier!

1 comment:

Price said...

love the picture of Emmery, and i bet Morgan was like a kid in a candy shop! 6:30 am, you guys are crazy! I;m still in bed at that hour. Ok, not really, but boy would that be a nice thing!

Love Ya,
Price