

talk about cute! Here are my kiddos dressed up like mommy and daddy. Liam is even doing a little rap in his cool outfit and please notice the pretty eyeshadow around sissy's mouth. I also love that liam has his feet through the holes in morgan's knees. i guess it's a good reminder to get him some new pants.
It is so fun to be a mom. These are the moments I love. Those randon moments when your kids surprise you with a good laugh! have a super sunday! Love jess
2 comments:
I remember when Patti and I dressed up like mom and dad then came to the front door and pretended we were coming to dinner. I don't remember getting into trouble so Mom and Dad must have thought it was cute.
Years later you kids would dress up in our clothes and pretend to be adults...very cute but seeing the babies all dressed up I think they are the cutest. Probably because now I have the time and the patience to appreciate them! Thanks for sharing Jessie....I love you all.
These are some very cute kids!
Post a Comment