Just wanted to say Happy easter to all of you whom we will be missing this Holiday. We are looking forward to having Mom and Dad come to visit us for Easter and to spend some tome with them; we wish the rest of you could be here too! Every year at this time I remember the Easter when Aunt Pattie and the cousins came to visit us and we all had a miniature trashcan filled with candy and a stuffed bunny. The other Easter I remember better than all others was the year the the Easter Bunny came several times throughout the day. We each got several Hariot Potter story books and little knick knacks all day long. Timmy and I were so convinced that the Easter Bunny was real that we started to devise a way to capture it. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great memories. I only hope that I can create some that Aiden will remember and look back on fondly. Sarah made me eggs goldenrod this morning. It was such a sweet gesture, I love my wife. She os going to be the greatest mother to our sweet child.
Hapy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment