Monday, May 06, 2013

so much for goals....

So much for my goal to take a family photo every month.  Oh well here are a few random photos from this month.
 This is without a doubt my favorite landmark by our home.  I love seeing these flags everyday.  They make me very happy and very grateful to be in this wonderful country  where we are so blessed.  
 We had a great visit with GG and Pops.  It's always such a bummer to see them go.  We love them so much!!!
 Dropped Liam off for a full 24 hours of rain.  Poor guy he's such a trooper!  Gotta love scouting!
 I have grown to love Tennessee I was driving home from girlscouts and saw this beautiful moment.  I had to capture it.  I love that in Tennessee faith is so important.  I felt this really captured TN to me.
 Lovely walk with my youngests while Liam and Isa were at CRA testing.  Again.  I live in such a beautiful place.  I LOVE IT!!!

 Isa was an autumn fairy and a sprite for Dance Theatre of Tennessee's performance of Cinderella.  She LOVED every minute of it  and did a fantastic job!  Love my little dancer girl!


3 comments:

mamachele said...

What a wonderful month you have had...I am looking forward to our months together this summer but I don't want to rush you...take time to enjoy every minute in Tennesee until you get here!

Love my babies and I love you and morgan.

Timber said...

Those photos make me miss Tennessee!!! I so wish we could move back! Keep posting! :D

Pat said...

Great pics. Really love the sunset and church. Looks like you're keeping BUSY.... but with fun stuff too.