



Oh I love Nashville in March...It's rainy and muddy and smells of spring. It's become one of my favorite months! I realized that my baby will be four this year...Time has flown so quickly. My life seems a blur as of late...I want to remember to slow the blur and seek the blessings. For Christmas, we got Liam and Isa groupon date at a local stable. So slowing down on a horse is a great idea right? It absolutely was. We enjoyed our little ride so much. It was a perfect day weather wise, and the scenery was lovely. We rode for an hour. Isa was a pro. Her horse was a little one and quite moody and skittish. She handled it really well. She pulled it back on to the trail three or four times and even handled the horse trying to take her off her back. I was proud of my little spitfire! She may be a mellow yellow, but she is strong in the face of adversity. Liam loved the ride. He said, he'd like to live on a farm sometime just to enjoy life without the tv for a while. Funny boy. He has such a desire to do what's right. I feel so blessed. We saw two deer and a red tailed hawk while were were riding. What a beautiful land we live in. What a great area, with great people. Life is beautiful and the best part was riding today knowing that I'm part of an eternal family. Part of a greater plan that brings greater happiness. I was reminded that all the worries and concerns and craziness and uncertainty in life doesn't last, but my family does. I guess I needed that. I needed to remember.
1 comment:
Love Isa's cape. She looks like a princess!
Post a Comment